The 2i2c Team Compass
The 2i2c Team Compass#
This Team Compass is a guide for team members of 2i2c to navigate our organization and community1. It is our team’s primary knowledge base.
The Team Compass is the Source of Truth!
If you see information that is out of date, propose an edit in the team compass repository. To propose an edit directly from the documentation, click -> .
Below we describe the major sections in the Team Compass.
These documents are important to get started with 2i2c and understand our practices.
Information broken down by major functional and topic areas of 2i2c.
- Coordination and planning
- Engineering and infrastructure
- Community engagement
- Human resources
- Organization and strategy
- Structure and teams
- Governance and decision making
- Strategy and goals
- About the Team Compass
- 2i2c’s mission, vision, and values
- 2i2c’s structure and governance
- Where is 2i2c located?
- 2i2c’s current team
- What is 2i2c’s legal designation?
- What kind of things does 2i2c do?
- Why is 2i2c a non-profit?
- The virtuous cycle we aim to enable
- The open source communities we work with
Projects and Services#
These sections cover major active projects and services that 2i2c is currently working on or offering. They go into more detail about the plans, structure, and strategy of each project.
Reference and archival information for our teams.